Monday, October 19, 2009
Cheesy Romantic Books/Movies
It is so annoying to watch or read a scene where the guy or girl ruin a relationship but at the end they somehow appear at the right moment and say all the right things and their relationship is fixed, just like that. What makes it annoying is how cheesy it is. They are at "romantic" places that have beautiful scenery and lights and classical music playing in the background. When will that perfect moment ever happen in real life? It just makes the viewer/reader depressed because they think their life sucks. It also makes our expectations of how people should act in a relationship rise. I wish half the things the guys do in those books/movies happened to me, like the guy jumping on a boat I happen to be on and getting as high as he can so that everybody sees him and he starts proclaiming his love for me loudly and then swooping me up in his arms. But it will never happen, unless I'm really lucky. It may be annoying to watch/read but I can't help but fall in love with those scenes every time. They are always my favorite scenes in a book/movie. Maybe those romantic moments do happen for people but not for me. I guess I'm just stuck living a boring life. It will be awesome if those romantic moments where to happen in real life because it will make my life more enjoyable but I'm stuck with watching those cheesy romantic movies and reading those cheesy romantic books that I get annoyed by, but can't help but love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment