As a ULV student, I don't have much time for anything else. A combination of classes in the morning and in the evening, 5 days a week, hardly leaves time for extracarricular activities. My typical week consists of going to class every morning, then I get home, eat, do homework, and pick up my little sister at around 2:30pm. Once I pick her up, I go home, feed her, and wait for my dad to get home so I can leave to my next class. Once I finish my evening classes, I come back home, do any remaining homework, and go to sleep. Then I get up the next day and do it all over again.
My week is so routine that I deeply value my weekends as a means of escape. The normal weekend consists of boyfriend visits, going to bars/clubs, beaches, and house parties. But, sometimes even this gets old. I'm trying to find new and exciting ways to entertain myself without having to spend a lot of mula cuz i'm definitely on a college student's budget. I'll keep ya'll posted on what I discover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i would suggest looking into volunteering or possibly community service. That way you get to meet new people and possibly visit new places.
ReplyDelete