Thursday, October 15, 2009

La verne and bottle of jin

walking around La Verne campus setting party spots. i can have a concrete in this campus. it will be great. next to the liberery will be the DJ. open bar in campus center that serve only hard liqure. it is a fiasta, at the End of the party every one photo is taken while they are wasted. in the End of the year we publish wasted year Book.
so everyone can have a regular year book and a wasted one.
what a memmory idea. imagin looking at it ten years from now.
one more thing
alchohol make socilaizing much more easier. i will not warry about my accent or grammer. i make perfact sence when am wasted, i think everone make perfact sence when they are drunk.

1 comment:

  1. I've never had a drink in my life.. weird, I know, for being a college student, but I think it's funny that you mispelled words too go with your theme. I wonder if grammar really suffers when you are impaired. hmmm

    ReplyDelete