Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mysterious Passageways at ULV

As a freshman I found myself rushing to my various classes throughout the day. It was not until I was informed of some secret and mysterious passageways around campus that I discovered I was over walking during my daily rushes to class.
First there is "Hazardous Hallway." Thisis the hallway located somewhere between Wilson Library and the old Learning Enhancement Center. The indoor hallway houses some pretty scary looking doors with signs warning the passer-by of electrocution possibilities, high voltage, and to take extreme caution when opening whatever is lurking behind the doors. Oh, and there are a couple of bathrooms in there too.
There is also the indoor passageway from the street where the Campus Center is (C Street, maybe?) to the Wilson Library. I spent many sunny afternoons walking all across the campus to get to the library because of how clueless I was of this passageway.
I also recently discovered that there are various ways to exit both the ACB building and the Campus Center other than the one entry and exit I tend to familiarize myself with.
I suppose I could go on a mission to find more of these super secret ULV passageways so as to not embarrass myself in future situations, but I'm not one to roam around buildings looking for mysterious doors and where their whereabouts lead you to. So if you know of any other secret passageways, let me know ASAP. Please.

2 comments:

  1. I found out about that library one. saves some time definitely

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't know about either of these. Now I'm going to have to find them just to quench my curiosity.

    ReplyDelete